Easy to Contact
We don’t think it should be like “pulling teeth” to get in touch with our office to schedule an appointment or to ask us a simple question. We make it as simple as possible through email, website contact forms or by phone.
online patient forms
If you’re like us, you don’t like to sit around a doctor’s office filling out pages of paperwork. That’s why we make it easy for you by giving you an opportunity to fill out your paperwork before your appointment or consultation.
Scheduling an appointment with our office is easy. We are dedicated to working with you in arranging an appointment for your desired time and day of the week. Our staff will make available the day on which we can serve you best, based on your needs. If you are experiencing pain or an emergency condition, we will make every effort to see you as soon as possible.
We understand that everyone’s time is precious, so we want to make sure that scheduling time with our office is not a burden. The further in advance you are able to contact us, the more likely we will be able to give you your preferred appointment date.Contact Us
Other Important Information
We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients; therefore, payment is due at the time service is rendered, unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
For your convenience, we accept the following forms of payment:
- Personal Check
- American Express
We practice in accordance with nationally mandated HIPAA privacy practices. A copy of these policies will be provided at your initial visit.
We consider your first appointment with our practice an important educational visit for both you and the practice. We use this time to truly listen to your concerns and expectations. We take the necessary time to provide you with accurate information about your condition and its treatment. Dr. Cherry will personally discuss the surgical and anesthetic options involved in your upcoming procedure. Many of our patients have found that this personal touch and attention to detail gives them a sensation of comfort for the work needed to accomplish their required treatment. Most procedures can be completed during the initial visit. For more extensive procedures, additional visits may be required.
Important: A parent or guardian is required during the initial consultation if the patient is under the age of 18.
Please assist us by providing as much as you can of the following information for your consultation:
- REFERRAL SLIP: Any and all referral-request information from your referring doctor.
- MEDICATIONS: Information pertaining to the medications you are currently taking.
- MEDICAL CONDITIONS: Information pertaining to any medical conditions that you have had in the past or are currently experiencing. If you are unsure which of your conditions may be of concern during your visit, please call our office prior to your consultation.
- INSURANCE: Include all medical and dental insurance information that applies to your account. Providing this will allow us to assist you in receiving reimbursement from the insurance companies you are enrolled with.
- X-RAYS: For cases where X-rays that have already been taken are relevant to the procedures to be done at our office, please have them provided by your referring doctor or bring them in yourself. Many times X-rays can be securely emailed from your dentist’s office.
If you have any inquiries that you would like addressed before your initial visit or would like more information regarding your consultation, please contact us. We will assist you over the phone in handling any concerns you may have prior to your scheduled consultation.